Thursday 6 May 2010

Did Ma Cookiiinnggg

So today was THE THURSDAY TO END ALL THURSDAYS. Ok, not quite but I did have to do my Japanese Food Tech cooking thing, which I was admittedly bricking it about. It didn't help that Mrs Hathaway decided to carry on her assembly on 'scoial responsibility' into the actual start of the lesson so that we had five minutes less than anyone who was wise enough not to go to Christian assembly (there isn't an atheist one, and we've tried to get a Jewish one but it didn't work).
When we did get there, I got one of the battle-calmness things, like what medieval soldiers used to get before the Battle of Bosworth and were just like,
"Yeah, I can do this. Choppin' heads is easy." You know? So I cooked and I did some more cooking, cooked some more, and voila! I had a ridiculous amount of rice, some thinly sliced beef and a soy, mirin and white wine sauce. And some sliced onions. I'm good at slicing onions and raw meats.
At some point during the lesson though, Henry started cooking chilli, so everyone in the room was coughing really badly, and he couldn't get the window next ot him to open. And Meghann chose a dish that took and hour and a half to cook. We have one hour long lessons, and there's not an hour and a half even if you go into breaktime.

In French, we did some translating of things. Me and Chloe also did trying to make phrases from the dictionary, such as 'tu ne veux pas moi?' which is as near as we could get to 'don't you want me?'
Did a reading test in English on the computers. Finished that and had some spare time, so I designed some Nike iDs on the net. I was quite pleased with them, even when I subconsciously designed a pair identical to the ones I own. When I earn a proper proper wage I'm going to buy like five more pairs.

At lunchtime, me and Chloe heard some people playing Busta Rhymes' I Know What You Want. She thought I was joking when I said I liked it. Chloe does not know about my history with hip hop. What a shame. I have many roots. I might even know more about hip hop and rap than the people at school n dats bcuz im a propah badman gee. yh safe $$$$$$

ICT we were doing our Net FM things again, and I was making a flyer. I can't remember all the details, but some of the presenters happened to be Dizzee Rascal, Ian Brown, Krafty Kuts, Jaguar Skillz, Andre 3000, Madonna and Chris Rock. Oh and a guy called James Greg, who I made up as a rip off of Greg James off Radio 1.

In Games it was House Badminton. I was paired with Sarah S because we were doing doubles. She said I did very well and that I served really well, but she's just ridiculously nice to everyone at all times. On the ski trip I asked if I could come in her room because nobody else was back, and she let me join in her foot bath. I was a bit off form today, I think. Oh and Keiley was trying to teach me the - ohhh I don't know the name - it's that cowboy dance off Hannah Montana. I think she wants to teach every single girl in the year. This may involve a flash mob at some point.

I'm not wearing socks right now, so I can't tell you which ones I was wearing, but my toenails are still nice and sparkly silver. I love silver. It's so sparkly. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment