Monday 24 May 2010

She's a Superfreak! Superfreak!

And she is a superfreak because I'm listening to the song now. That is why.

So, today in RS we talked about God again. We were talking about why people like Isaac Newton thought they could prove he existed when Darwin said he could prove otherwise. Stuff like that.

On the field at break I managed to make my water fizz up all over Chloe by mistake. I don't know how, I drank all the Fanta and washed the bottle out. But then I had some nice icy water to drink.

Period two was Design, and I drew a picture of the Woman in Black. I'm quite pleased with it actually.
Then in Dance, we were going to play Tennis, but because the Year 10s lost most of the balls, me, Chloe, Cameron, SarahS, Zoe, Georgie, Ben, Henry, Kwame, Muneeb and Rosa got taken out onto the field to play Rounders. Damn boys beat us, but only because Cameron kept hitting the ball about a mile. I contemplated knocking him out with one of the bats. I don't like competition when the other side is winning. Still, I managed to get two rounders, so I'm happy anyway.

At lunchtime, me, Chloe, SarahR and Janneka were just chilling on the field, joined partway through by Lena, Zara and Keiley.

Period four wass . . . ugh, Geography. We were doing about the evil of Nike (behind the swoosh was the lesson title actually). It was just some stuff about sweatshops and globalisation.

In English we have to start doing the incredibly tedious Public Speaking presentations again. I got into the actual competition in Year 7. They wanted me to do it in Year 8, but I pretended I wasn't there when they came looking for me, and had a free lesson on the computers with my mates.
This year I'm following up my presentations on Geisha and Manga with one on Cuba, and the things about it that America have tried to cover up. Grr, nasty CIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment