Tuesday 25 May 2010

I Just Sneezed

which is convenient, because I couldn't think of a post title.

So I didn't do much today. I was out of school for the first three periods, so I don't know what went on there, but I arrived back at school just as Maths finished, so I had a whole hour of chilling on the field with Chloe, Janneka, SarahR and Keiley (with special guests Iqra and Saba).

In PE we've started doing athletics - today we did relay running. I went on the fourth leg, and for some reason, on the practice run, all of us on the last leg just kept running about halfway round the track. I was out in front, thinking I was winning when suddenly SarahS came zooming past me like she had a jet pack strapped to her back or something.
Then on the real relay of today, we had eight groups, so mine, SarahS' and Eibhilin's groups went last. Luckily I managed to get hold of the baton before SarahS got hers, so I got a bit of a head start. Then I heard her coming up behind me and I only just managed to make it a draw for second place (Eibhilin's team had the crazy-fast Swiss trainee teacher so they got like a two minute advantage).

In Biology we were doing the impact of humans on the environment again. Henry got caught with a children's adaptation of An Inconvenient Truth (he likes to bring in 'clever' books to make himself look all knowledgeable, in-the-knowy and mature. It doesn't really work like that in practice) and Reedy sent Danial out because he said it was gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment