Saturday 22 May 2010

Again, HOT AARGGGGHHH!!!!

I should really start titling my blog posts with really words instead of AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!! Ah well.

Me, Chloe, Janneka and SarahR went into town today. I was going to wear a blue dress of mine, but I bottled it at the last minute - wish I hadn't, it was so hot!!

When we got into town, the first place we went was Afflecks Palace, because Chloe had never been there before. I think she has Afflecks' fever now, she kept saying,
"I like this, ooh I like this too." There was a cool hoodie with pandas holding guns on it though. And the amazing Pikachu hoodie in Tokyo Royale. It's £45 though.

I can't quite remember where we went after that, I think it was a cafe. Yeah it was a cafe in the Arndale, because I was really thirsty. We had cakes too. I was the only one who finished all of their cake. The other three couldn't handle it.

After that we went to . . . erm, I think we went into New Look. Yeah, we did, and went and tried on the highest heels on offer. There were some very pretty wedges, but they made me feel like I was walking on a boat - I'm not used to being that high while still standing up.
Then we went in Accesorize and tried on the tiaras, and Chloe went looking for a headband for school. No luck there though, so we went to Topshop, tried on some more very high shoes and did poses in front of all the mannequins.

After that we went in Selfridges. Chloe got herself a fingerful of gold eyeshadow, which she had do talk round with for about ten minutes because we didn't have any tissues. Then we went back to the eyeshadow stand and I got a purple finger while Chloe put her fingers in all of them. I drew stripes on my face.
Then we took some photos in front of a funny mannequin and a security guard came and told us off so we left. You couldn't even see the clothes that the mannequin was wearing!

After that we went in Primark, then in Shout - where I did a dance to Low (you know that ridiculous Flo Rida song) - and then into BHS I think, where I got a school skirt.
Then we went and chilled on the grass near Piccadilly until I got taken home by Dad. The others will have only gone home like an hour ago probably.

Oh yeah, and there was also this crazy old guy doing funny dancing. I got a video of him and gave him some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment