Tuesday 1 June 2010

Haha hahahahaha

Did ya miss me? I've not posted anything since whatever day it was I last posted something on. What, three days ago? Yeah . . . I've been doing stuff, sort of.

Can't remember much of Saturday. Erm . . . me and Mum watched Dodgeball, I remember that much. Very funny.
On Sunday we watched Blades of Glory. Also very funny.
Then yesterday, I went round to Chloe's house. We met up with her mate Amy and then headed off to the Trafford Centre, where we met Nathan, another of Chloe's mates.
We were hungry - or rather I was hungry, everyone else was just thirsty - so I grabbed a McDonalds. While we were waiting for Amy to get her drink, someone pushed me by accident and my milkshake went all over the floor. I wasn't entirely sure what to do, so I said sorry and I was trying to sort myself out when this complete stranger, some random 70-something-year old woman came up to me and went,
"YOU BETTER REPORT THAT NOW, THAT'S VERY DANGEROUS THROWING YOUR DRINK ON THE FLOOR LIKE THAT!" probably one of those people who believes the media frenzies about teenagers who wear hoods. Just because it was my milkshake that was on the floor I get ranted at by a complete stranger because of the ridiculous news people. Pfft.
Anyway, I reported the spill like I was going to do anyway, and they gave me another drink free. That I didn't spill.
Next, we went to go and book a film to watch. Nobody else was really bothered about what to watch, so I suggested Four Lions (yes I know I've already seen it, but what are DVDs for?). We got in the queue, and when it waso ur turn to book tickets, the guy asked us our ages. We're all fourteen - even though Amy and Nathan are in Year 10 so they'll be 15 soon, and I was the youngest one there and I can get into 15s easily - and we were completely normal. Still, he called over this ginger guy who said,
"I'm sorry we're going to have to deny you tickets unless you give us ID." What kind of ID could a 15-year-old possibly have? It's not like people from any age group carry round their passports is it, and since if we had driver's licences to show we'd probably be able to get into 18s, what is the point of ID? I was taller than the guy at the desk! Pointless law things, keeping the people down.
So anyway, we decided to watch Iron Man 2 instead (or I suggested it - YES I KNOW I'VE SEEN THAT ONE ALREADY TOO!! My Mum reckons my middle name should be changed to Odeon) and that was good, apart from when some idiot people kept standing up and blocking everyone's vision. I had some lovely ice cream and a coke. And Chloe managed to talk louder than the people on film. Am I the only person who can whisper inside a cinema? Still, she was quieter than Amy who I could hear word-for-word when she was two seats away,
"Ooh, check that explosion!" Ok I'll calm down now, I'm getting myself angry.

Afterwards, we went back to Chloe's and went on the trampoline for hours. I managed to do a seat drop thing, you know where you drop down like you're sitting down and then stand up on the rebound, and Chloe's brother Harvey was funny. Also, Chloe can laugh scarily like a witch if you say something funny enough. Like 'Oh darn it, it's too far away!' in a Texas accent, or 'Kentucky chried fricken'.
And there's this guy called David (Star) who lives next door - have I told you about him? - and I saw him go into his garden so I shouted hi and ducked. I did it again on a variety of occasions, employing several of my many voices.

Me and Amy managed to get permission to stay over at Chloe's, so my Mum dropped some stuff round for me, and we went round to Amy's for her stuff. While we were there, she showed us a way of getting onto the roof. Fun times.
Then we got back and did pyjamalining (trampolining in pyjamas) in the dark for a bit, until we heard this weird voice saying,
"Harveyyyy . . ." and we thought it was Amy but it wasn't. It was some little kid next door. We went inside anyway, and ate some pizza and then we watched The Eye.
Amy fell asleep during the film, but me and Chloe were still awake so she put the TV on and we watched Little Miss Sunshine - during which she fell asleep. I was still awake, and I couldn't be bothered getting hold of the remote or getting out of bed, so I fell asleep watching this film about a boy who was good at cricket and intrigued by black people.

I had a dream I was stabbed. I was in a supermarket, and this guy walked past me all normal, and then I was stabbed! I was alright though, and I was talking to some guy later - who was Swedish, don't ask how I know because I don't know - and I said,
"Who are you? Tell me who you are?" and he got all sheepish-looking and said,
"We can still be friends right? Everything's ok isn't it?" so I knew he was the one who had stabbed me, so I said,
"No we can't be friends anymore." and he went away. And then I went to a wedding and got lost on a beach that wouldn't leave me alone.

Me and Chloe were up this morning before Amy was, so we had breakfast and were given the task of waking Amy up. Which was hard. I tried to give her a light pinch and she slapped my hand without opening her eyes.
We got her awake though, and then I went home.
I've been watching episodes of Avatar; the Legend of Aang for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment